Brain Balance Support and Training
When you own a Brain Balance, you’ll be in business for yourself, not by yourself. Here’s a look at our comprehensive training and support.
One of the biggest benefits of joining a successful franchise system is the training and support you can rely on throughout the life of your franchise. While some education franchises may require teaching certificates or specialized experience, that’s not the case with Brain Balance. We have franchisees from a variety of backgrounds, and even those with business acumen benefit from our broad support systems. We offer support for all of your business needs, from site selection and build-out to marketing and sales prospecting.
Brain Balance Initial Program Training:
In addition to business, marketing and sales support we offer comprehensive training on the Brain Balance Program itself. Our main Program training platform is the Brain Balance Training Portal. Your initial training will include:
Brain Balance Training Portal:
- 40 Hours of remote training
- Over 125 active training courses to prepare you and your team
- Weekly training calls/classes
On Site Training:
- Our Training Team will provide you and your team 24 hours of hands on mastery training once you and your team have completed the remote training courses
- A team member will travel to your new center and confirm that your center is set up correctly and that you are ready to open for business
- Dr Rebecca Jackson, our VP of Programs and Outcomes, will travel to your Grand Opening event and attend your Ribbon Cutting ceremony and give a talk/lecture to your guests.
Become a Brain Balance Franchisee
Ongoing Training and Education
Brain Balance continually looks for ways to introduce new programs, products and services to increase your opportunity to serve a wider customer-base. We offer comprehensive training with each new opportunity. Webinars, supplemental training videos and resource guides will provide you and your staff all the training you need for any new operational protocols.
Some of the training and support structures we have in place include:
- On-demand franchise and center staff support
- Customer Relationship Management system
- Bi Weekly Office Hours with Subject Matter experts
- Brain Balance Franchisee Mentor Program
- Designated vendor partners on everything from exterior signage to therapeutic-grade essential oils
Marketing and Advertising Support
Brain Balance is not like typical education franchises. Our Achievement Centers are a place where anyone who is struggling to overcome a variety of challenges, from behavioral and emotional to academic and social issues can come for help. Our unique personalized program combines physical and sensory exercises with academic skill training and healthy nutrition to address the underlying issues that can have a negative impact on everyday life.
It’s a unique position that requires a unique marketing approach. We’ve worked hard over the past decade to establish a strong national brand. We’ll help you leverage the work that’s already been done to develop a comprehensive local marketing program.
Marketing Support Includes:
- Professionally produced radio and TV commercials
- Email and direct marketing support and assets
- National website
- Local microsites and blogs
- Content marketing (videos, etc.) and social media
- Professional search engine, broadcast and social media marketing services through preferred partners
We provide you with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools and coaching to ensure you have the sales support you need to grow your franchise. We offer sales support including communication strategies that generate leads as well as customer and lead management.
Take the First Step
Brain Balance has helped more than 55,000 children reach their true potential.
Fill out the form or call us today to learn about becoming a franchisee.